Join our team of Professionals
At CEADA, our future relies on our staff – we believe that our employees are vital to our success and place great value in professional and personal development.
There are many career opportunities at CEADA. We have roles that range from Special Needs Educators, Administration, Nuerodevelopment Program Coaches, Psychomotor Therapists and Visual Communications Specialists.
- Flexible working options.
- Full time, part time, casual, shift work and job sharing opportunities.
- We are an equal opportunity employer offering roles to all gender types, age ranges, ethnicity and religious beliefs.
- Personal and professional development.
- Our team of Educators receive support from management along with access to tools and resources.
- We also support further study opportunities as part of career development and can offer benefits if you are studying toward a qualification relevant to your role.
It’s important to us that our employees enjoy a harmonious and supportive environment so we take responsible steps to prevent and act on grievances appropriately.
Honesty, integrity, safety and achievement are just some of the values we offer in order to achieve our mission and long term vision.
Sounds like the sort of place you’d like to work? Email us your resume now!